MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE pictures thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #3017
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
I'll hold you to that
Oh I know you will

Well, I do have a short story from the meet&greet I didn't share on my blog. (it's really not that important but I feel like gushing) I was looking to get close to Gilles the whole time I was at Cincy but wasn't having much luck. Finally on the last day he was doing a Meet&Greet! *happy dances in front of sign* Anyway when it was Gilles time I was close to the front of the line. I let two little kids go in front of me and I was really glad I did. Gilles was smiling at them and signed whatever they gave him and as they walked away he kept looking at them and such a cute smile came across his face! He seems to really love children and he seems like the sweetest tennis player on tour. Seeing him smiling like that I totally melted. Then it was my turn. I love how he really looks at you. *chills* That smile is fricken KILLER! I was also impressed with how slow and careful he writes. (However it looks nothing like his name but it let me look at him longer)

Here are some pictures..however I must warn you. It was inside the tent but my friend didn't put the flash on so they suck!(also ignore how terrible I look)

#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote