MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #1191
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Speaking of Roman, Abramovich is the father of another son.
And who is the mother? Anyone we know?

I will answer my own question, At least there's news about Marat's old girlfriend.

Society Abramovich becomes father for 6th time
© RIA Novosti Антон ДенисовRelated NewsBillionaire Abramovich's girlfriend six months pregnant
Abramovich shields his mega-yacht from paparazzi - paper
Russian tycoon Abramovich fails to conquer Kilimanjaro - paper
Abramovich buys world's largest yacht - Forbes
20:1205/12/2009
MultimediaVideo:Roman Abramovich big art spender
Darya Zhukova, the girlfriend of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, has given birth to her first child, and the Russian billionaire's sixth, in California, Moskovsky Komsomolets reported on Saturday.

The Russian tabloid said Aaron Alexander was born on Friday, and sources close to the couple said both mother and baby were doing well.

Russian media noted the religious connotations of the name Aaron, who in the Bible was the brother and closest associate of Moses, and said Alexander had been chosen for Zhukova's father, businessman Alexander Zhukov.

Britain's Mirror newspaper reported that Abramovich was present at the birth, which took place at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where Zhukova grew up.

Abramovich has two sons and three daughters by his second wife, Irina. The couple divorced in 2007.

MOSCOW, December 5 (RIA Novosti)
michellej is offline View My Blog!