MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - La Torre de Tandil Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #1786
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8 View Post
Juan won, but the stupid thing missed the last couple (few???) points. It went back to him throwing a headband, then went back to the soccer players celebrating. I hope we can get some fan photos since I saw a LOT of cameras!
thx, smitty! ... Fena was coming back and even broke Juan's serve just before TcC switched to the soccer! ..... anywat, youre right about a lot of cameras ..... many people were videoing and taking pics throughout the match (especially of delpo, who's the new flavor ) ...... these pics are bad quality because the stream was very weak ..... it was a pretty nice indoor arena, and there were a couple times during the match that delpo actually smiled and laughed!

FAVE TUNES
Dj Europrogressive
(Vocal Trance House Music)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Eur...41254922598978

Last edited by Sweetspot : 12-03-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote