MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2009, 03:44 AM   #1514
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: soderling

I would love to see Söderling become less humble and more greedy and try to snatch another Grand Slam final next year.
If he trains very hard and put the maximum effort nect year I am sure he can make 2010 even etter than 2009.
Then again he wll need support from Jenni, his family( which I always believe he has) and always the friedship with Magnus (I believe Magnus got some motivation this year to keep traveling in tour next year).

Maybe some marriage to be planned next year could give some more motivation to search his wayy all down to top 5 ranking.

GL SODA.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote