MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Official Gasquet's 2010 Schedule: Season Finished.

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2009, 11:28 PM   #17
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFFICIAL Richard's 2010 SCHEDULE & SCORING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Yeah, but going to Auckland then back into Australia would have to be kind of annoying, since you have to go through our customs again

It is important for him to defend the points, that's true, but I dunno, sometimes playing both weeks hinders your performance at the AO. That said, we should just hope, for now, that he actually has the option
Dang! It's so much easier to travel to NZ and back if you're Australian. I had to beg the nice lady to give me a stamp on my passport in Christchurch.

I'll just be happy if he can play, but I wish he was playing Sydney!!!! BAH!!!

Sidenote, ya.. let me be the 37th person to say that headline is a disaster. Journalistic standards in NZ hey. Gross.
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote