MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ==Chica Chat Archives Part 4==

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #4900
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~Nando's Chicas' & Chico Milan's Chillin' Cheery Chat World~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenrios View Post
OMG - they are so cute! and haven't they grown! Arthur and Apple won't snuggle on any bed like that - they'll just rip it apart.
Charlie's quite big! I think he's even bigger than Rafa. Today he was sitting on one of the speakers, front paws on the windowsill and he was looking outside

I can't believe it's almost one year ago.... and I still miss my black fluffball..... but I also love my 2 other fluffballs it was a good thing to get them when I did Benito will be one year old soon (Dec 1) and Charlie on Dec 16th

ooh Birte, I hope you like what I got you coz what I wanted I couldnt get... One thing in there I hope you see what it is if not ask me okay?

I booked my trip to London
Carlita is offline View My Blog!