MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Piccies Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2009, 01:14 PM   #1839
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Piccies Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
Listen, guys, I admit: I really am tennis ignorant!
But why do they give mama Rausa so many awards in Russia?! I mean, besides Marat (and, arguably, Dinara) what else did she do to for tennis so grandiose that it deserves yearly public recognition?!

PS: As regards Marat’s dressing up for the same event on the 16th….man...my man…Marat… remember that great combination you’ve sported in Kishinev some 2 months ago (dark grey suit + purple shirt)?…that was great, it made your green eyes pop. Brown and black on the other hand makes you look like a working class widower from Odessa at his mother in law’s funeral! May the working class, widowers, Odessa and mothers in law excuse me…

I sometimes think that Tursunov and his fancy pinkish shirts are the only piece of class in men’s tennis!
Rausa is a noted tennis coach as well as having been a good player herself in Russia. Among her students are Anna Kourokova, Elena Dementieva, , Nastasia Myskina to name a few. And here children of course. No doubt the awards wre for her,
michellej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote