MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #3146
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz-12 View Post
Aye, was gonna pay you kudos for it, cos thats what I remembered, wasn't trying to steal your thunder or nothing
No worries Zaz! I don't care about that I just happened to be lurking and thought I would reply

Pretty neat that we get to see the inside of Marat's pad - thanks to the Gimmlestober!

What I find amusing is that Gimmlestob says that Marat has his trophies from his wins displayed in his apartment - yet, when asked in interviews where they are, he just says "ah, here and there - I don't really care about such things (or something to that tune)"... hmmmm.... I am willing to bet he cares about those major ones (and apparently pictures with important people), but the others are scattered between his parents' place, his pad in Monte Carlo, etc...