MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #113
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Well I guess this repeats what I said above. I do not want to come here and talk fan-type stuff about individual players. I want player entry lists.
Maybe I can take the solution you suggest for me and suggest that you stay in General Messages. Then you would not read any political opinions and would not have to worry about me.
See, you are the opposite of me. I want mostly to talk about tennis related things and not about non-tennis things. I don't care what happens in non-tennis because I only go there occasionally. It seems sort of silly to set up an area for non-tennis discussions and then say one is limited because this is a tennis board.

Also maybe not so smart from an economic point of view.
star is offline View My Blog!