MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #111
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
And please dont take what i said the wrong way, e.g trying to get you of this site, i didnt mean anything like that, just you would have more freedom talking about such issues on a political forum and then you could still come here and talk tennis and not so much the politics of this world
Well I guess this repeats what I said above. I do not want to come here and talk fan-type stuff about individual players. I want player entry lists.
Maybe I can take the solution you suggest for me and suggest that you stay in General Messages. Then you would not read any political opinions and would not have to worry about me.