MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2009, 03:06 PM   #110
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

For about the twentieth time, I think that is why they call it ''non-tennis.''

I am surprised at the number of people who suggest going elsewhere and keep insisting that this is a forum exclusively for tennis. Do you think the non-tennis section should be dropped, or maybe there should be controls on the thread subjects?

Sorry that you worry about me, but I actually post a lot of non-political stuff and I also fully participate in the contests. I also like knowing that what I discuss in non-tennis is being discussed with other tennis fans. Politics is not such a big deal for me, I have no desire to go to an all-political site. This could be the perfect place, but unfortunately some people want have the site tailored to their specifications, instead of having open discussion.

I play tennis, I watch tennis, I follow tennis results. What I do not do is chat about who is best, who is worst, who is the most handsome. So General Messages is not my cup of tea.