MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #106
country flag Kart
Banned!

Kart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond reputeKart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
This talk of liberalism, namely as it pertains to MTF, is rooted in Orwellian logic. Those who fancy themselves liberals often are mere authoritarians whose ideology runs contrary to their words and actions.

Moreover, I think it has a great deal to do with an inability to formulate a cogent argument in support of such radical views. It's no secret that most of the conservatives on this forum (there were three of them the last time I took time to count) happen to be adults, whereas "liberals" tend to be trigger-happy children who have come to appreciate the intricacies of Karl Marx's Das Kapital through countless hours spent reading in their parents' cellar.

I wasn't at all being facetious when I alluded to the communist leanings of a certain moderator. I mean it, these people have no recourse but to delete and ban.
I've read this post three times but I don't actually see a constructive point.

Perhaps you could clarify it for me ?

Last edited by Kart : 11-19-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Kart is offline View My Blog!