MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy King of Valencia....Can he double up in Paris? NO!

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #113
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy King of Valencia....Can he double up in Paris? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
No, Valencia was his firt tournament since the injury. The fact he actually won it is truly awesome.
Furthermore, the level he reached in Valencia and Paris with so few matches under his belt is quite impressive. With almost no preparation, Andy can win anything.
In Paris, he partly (mainly, in my opinion) lost his match because of a bad scheduling / order of play.
The tournament organiser said he was sorry about their not having more tennis courts in Bercy.
I understand that, but my question was only about what he suffers about : I've seen him suffering a lot about his leg in his matches since Valencia, and I cannot be the only one who has seen that, it was so obvious

what's this problem ?