MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy King of Valencia....Can he double up in Paris? NO!

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #112
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy King of Valencia....Can he double up in Paris? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
Hello

I've watched Murray in Valencia and Paris and was puzzled by him looking as suffering again and again, seemingly inguinal fold or thigh, I don't know, but he had a suffering face many times between points.

But yet it didn't prevent him from playing points correctly and he didn't ask for injury time-outs.

Yet I'm puzzled about that and surprised nobody talks about it : what's this problem ?
No, Valencia was his firt tournament since the injury. The fact he actually won it is truly awesome.
Furthermore, the level he reached in Valencia and Paris with so few matches under his belt is quite impressive. With almost no preparation, Andy can win anything.
In Paris, he partly (mainly, in my opinion) lost his match because of a bad scheduling / order of play.
The tournament organiser said he was sorry about their not having more tennis courts in Bercy.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote