MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jason Kubler Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2009, 11:36 AM   #56
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jason Kubler Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmf07 View Post
If you don't have anything positive to say about Kubler can you just leave the thread please. It is ridiculous that you are trying to hijack this thread just because you love Bernard. Far out you should appreciate this guy because one day he and Bernard might win the Davis Cup and without him Bernard may not be able to do it. As for saying we can't believe Oztennis' opinion you are kidding aren't you? And your opinion is way more biased as evident by the way you worship Tomic.
no,no, man, i don't have anything against kubler just i am trying to say it is stupid to say he is better than tomic and we see tomic has much more good results. whole world saying tomic is the best junior. my opinio0n is biased on reality.
and this oztennis isn't objective about tomic because he doesn't like him.
i think australia always should to have top players because of history of australian tennis.
i would be really happy if this guy reach top 10.
tomic will be number 1 absolutely, believe me.

Last edited by petar_pan : 11-18-2009 at 11:46 AM.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote