MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2009, 02:36 AM   #73
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
do you sincerely believe that not allowing a thread about fort hood will destroy this forum? your desire to talk about the ft hood shooting with MTFers puzzles me; your regard for the collective intellect and maturity of MTF is much higher than mine.
No, but if the censorship criteria of Peta Pan are equally applied to all threads, then indeed the forum would be destroyed.

I am not at all interested in those websites with all the rabid nuts on them. At this one everyone also has an interest in tennis and it is much the same small group all the time in non-tennis, so it is like talking to people you know. And there are quite a few posters whose comments I enjoy. I can not even imagine ever questioning a person's right to say whatever they want. But it surprises me how many people here say ''we don't want your opinion here. We don't think like you. We want only opinions that we agree with''. Where is the fun in that? I guess what keeps me coming back is that these people would invariably describe themselves as liberal. I find that amusing. They probably don't know that they are the opposite of liberal.

And you still keep repeating that it is strange to you that people want to discuss non-tennis subjects in a non-tennis forum. I guess I would find it strange if they did anything else.

Last edited by buddyholly : 11-17-2009 at 02:43 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!