MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #65
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joolz View Post
then maybe it wouldn't have ended the way it did.
I have no idea how it ended. Peta Pan is not saying. But I don't think it ended because it is not permitted to talk about Fort Hood. It ended because other posters violated the rules. They were not punished. Peta Pan chose to punish me.

PS. The Enke suicide just happened to be another thread going at the same time. It was an example of the kind of human tragedy that people like to talk about. But before my thread was deleted I got the impression that people thought it was very much OK to discuss German tragedies, but a tragedy in the US should not warrant a thread.

I very much understand the importance of football. I'm Irish and I'm dying out here. If I had gone into that Enke thread and posted offensive comments about Germans, footballers and people who kill themselves, do you really think Peta Pan would have deleted the thread? Or would she have banned me, the offender?

Last edited by buddyholly : 11-17-2009 at 12:50 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!