MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #200
country flag momo_momo

momo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

Been keeping my cool these days...

The time is late for tears, but I am crying shitless, with the very obvious realization... I really want to go to Fineland (Doh! Of course it won't help) but all is done and it's not like Marat is dead or something.

Ha, I remember one journalist's words about tennis, about a tennis player and the sense of attachment.

You watch him play for the first time, he becomes your friend. Although not 'truly' in the literal sense, but you follow him, woes for all of his losses, cheers when he wins, jeers for the opponent and tickets - just so you could establish the connection, to prove, that there is more to your fandom than just TV and photos.

It's been a grueling year, perhaps grueling 4 years to be specific.
It's evident that tennis will never be the same, shit for those who call me sentimental and overly emotional, beer for those who share the same feelings.

Whatever our reasons may be for being here... supporting the same guy till our eyeballs pop out from watching poor and crappy streams up late, or emotional rollercoasters like Marat winning a slam and forgetting he won one...or having a row with someone who's known nothing!

It was really... so worth it. Happy all the time...

even though I very very recently joined MTF and TGFR (I just came out of my freaking cave, because Marat is retiring).

Truly I thank the guy for teaching me a lot of things.
And a lot of hugs for those here as well.

Feel free to move this to the 'how lucky we are' thread, hahahahahah
Now I'm gonna find me some chocolate.
momo_momo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote