MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #198
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
allez thierry...? they've probably never even seen the guy before... I would have said something if they were shouting on Marat's serve, I got in a war or words with a guy at Wimbledon who was seated behind me saying 'Had everything technically but he won the AO and didn't care anymore'...

The court looks so cool when they do that lighting thingy but I'd have definitely embarrassed myself if I was there when the video came on. I dread to think the state I'd have been in.

I too, wish I had went and seen him sooner, I was gonna go to Wimbledon in 07 but decided not to then in 08 (fuuuuuck) but decided not to At least we got to see him anyway and at least you seen him win a match! (a thriller at that, too)
Expect nothing less from you , (that is meant affectionately).

Wimbles 08 woulda been sweet as, win or lose seeing him is a good thing, well except maybe Kremlin 08 final, I am still bitter bout that. If I had witnessed that, lord knows what I woulda done I would prefer to watch MC09 over KC08.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilluis View Post
Zaz-12, loved your report! Thank you. The more detail the better, particularly enjoyed your chuffing away.
Thank you kindly A lesson for us all, smoking costs ya
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote