MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2009, 12:47 AM   #196
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

allez thierry...? they've probably never even seen the guy before... I would have said something if they were shouting on Marat's serve, I got in a war or words with a guy at Wimbledon who was seated behind me saying 'Had everything technically but he won the AO and didn't care anymore'...

The court looks so cool when they do that lighting thingy but I'd have definitely embarrassed myself if I was there when the video came on. I dread to think the state I'd have been in.

I too, wish I had went and seen him sooner, I was gonna go to Wimbledon in 07 but decided not to then in 08 (fuuuuuck) but decided not to At least we got to see him anyway and at least you seen him win a match! (a thriller at that, too)
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote