MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #1488
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Nice pics

I'd rather him win in London But winning Paris AND London would be ever greater,I am an eternal optimist when it comes to Nole and must be the only one here who believes Nole can win both events!!
Actually, you're probably the only one who thinks he can win either of them We don't always have such positive thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The Fortuna probably too busy dissecting body parts and Joao
Oh dear - poor Joao. And - yes - I wonder where she is? Haven't seen her on FB for ages either. Perhaps I'll email her, or send her an SMS. Hope she's OK.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!