MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE pictures thread

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2009, 08:08 PM   #2987
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE pictures thread

The ceremony looks a bit puzzling when you only see the pics, I really should have watched it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
For most of the match he wasn't in pain and playing like a god It's worth watching, I'm doing highlights, but I was so hoping you'd be there to see it! Hope you had a good time!
I think L'Equipe wrote that the 2nd set was quite a nightmare for him, but they say the 1st set was amazing indeed. I'll watch all the videos during the off-season, thanks.
I had an awesome time, I knew I wouldn't see him anyway because the R2 matches were supposed to start on Tuesday evening. I was to see him on the Monday schedule, I had no idea the Dream Team had entered the doubles event!

Last edited by Truc : 11-12-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote