MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #98
country flag flender

flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

damn hope it's not early match.... I have to be away from the computer that time

the commentator in my country said that marat seemed to have problem with his legs or knees ... he's not moving well

what a depress feeling
I ve been thinking about this day since last year .. then months ago ...at that time bercy seem so far away from me and I reminded myself that I still had a time to watch him play then during china open I thought this is not the real one yet but now here I am ... reading this site ... may be for the last time when he's still around in tennis cause he will be send off tomorrow by del potro.....if I come back here again may be tomorrow or a week after it won't be the same anymore because marat's out of my routine already...

well it's ok to lose to del tomorrow but I wish I will be able to see him walking out of the court for the last time ...
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote