MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 05:41 AM   #91
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj*smile View Post
There were a few matches where I'm quite convinced he gave up early just to get out of that particular town. Then, other times, he looked positively dejected when the switch clicked and he realized he was going to lose the match -- or even if he won but was playing subpar. Today was like the latter. He looked nervous!
His switch on/off the whole match -- like he couldn't make up his mind if he's gonna win or lose. That's not going to be the same story with JMdP cos he will not let Marat make all the decisions.

I find it's funny sometimes that Dinara is doing the same thing -- playing alone -- winning or losing is up to her, the opponent is not relevant.

Last edited by BlueLighthouse : 11-10-2009 at 06:52 AM. Reason: typo
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote