MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy King of Valencia....Can he double up in Paris? NO!

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #51
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vamos, Allez Andy in Valencia and Paris

You're all happy and bubbly, but that was a terrible match from Murray. He really need to improve his first serve percentage and cut short the errors. He was struggling. I don't know why. Maybe he needs to actually get more matches under his belt.

The positive things are that he managed to win even if he didn't play well, which is the mark of champions, like Federer, Nadal or Djokovic. Moreover, he had an excellent second serve, and won about 75% of his points on his second serve. He managed to hang in there in tough times, and it's actually his mental strength that got him to get the upper hand in the third set, while Verdasco collapsed.

I really hope he will play better in Paris Bercy, because I really want to see him in the quarterfinals.
However, tomorrow, he's facing my No.1 player, so unfortunately, I won't be cheering for him for once.

I just hope for a good match, hopefully three sets, with a lot of rallys and nice shots. I hope Youzhny won't choke and that Murray will improve his level. Looking forward to tomorrow's match. Good night to you all.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote