MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The end of the line : the european indoor season.

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #36
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The end of the line : the european indoor season.

I didn't see the injury timeout coz I watched from midway through the second set. Anyway as i didn't know he was injured I thought he had gone nuts because from what i saw on a v choppy live stream he kept going for HUGE DTL backhand winners from inside and outside the baseline and missing by country miles Serve was quite poor and I really don't think that his head was in it at this point. Got broken in the first service game of the 3rd after having game point. Sat down at the changeover, pulled a lot of faces (the usual frowning, sticking tongue out, rolling his head etc.etc.) and then retired

I wish he hadn't injured himself. Had a golden opportunity to gain points for WTF No matter I just hope he can defend Paris.
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote