MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2009, 10:51 PM   #1188
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Ha, I've just added his ex girlfriend on facebook, silvia torres valentino or whatever her name is. I asked if she was his ex-girlfriend, she replied saying "YES"
Silvia was the first love of Marat's life. Dasha was the second. Both of them are petite and dark ,,,one was down to earth and the other seemed down to earch c.2005, at least what we saw at AO & previously. In fact I found her and her mom's phone # through yahoo white pages when she was still in California.

Marat is a non-committer, and he would drive any serious girlfriend to the exit after a while...which he may have very well done with these 2. He did say at the orphanage that he owuld love to have children but he would have to find the right woman...and you don't have to be married to have children he says.
michellej is offline View My Blog!