MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #32
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Hopefully, it won't be as "special" as the time Nalby got Moulin Rouge girls giving him his trophee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Hey.. if Marat could get this trophy I wouldn't care if it was Playboy bunnies giving it to him!
I don't think Marat would mind that too to be honoust

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryb View Post
LMAO. Gawd, don't mention the bunnies BEFORE the tournie starts. It'll distract him from his tactics ...
Maybe they should tell him, it might give him "extra motivation" to win it

Mary ... How wonderful to see you here, i missed your ever fun comments ... good to have you in here now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
I wish I was at Bercy but I'd rather not embarrass myself, I'm a grown boy now, wouldn't want to be seen bauling my eyes out in the stands shouting his name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie} View Post
You'll do it in the privacy of your own home, in front of TV, like a grown boy
There's nothing wrong with crying in front of the tv (or puter at work)

(i'm already covering my ass for next week )
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote