MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2009, 10:39 AM   #27
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond reputevanúss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
I wish I was at Bercy but I'd rather not embarrass myself, I'm a grown boy now, wouldn't want to be seen bauling my eyes out in the stands shouting his name.
That's what i'm scared of but i'll try to be strong and just let a tear out and keep the rest for the moment i'll put one foot in my appartment

I just got my tickets I'll be there on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday both Day & Night session and Wednesday Night & Friday for the day ! I'm gonna be sick of tennis by the end of the week but with the off season coming i'll have time to love it again in time for January

By the way do you guys think there's a chance that he'll play doubles too ? I hope so , there's two other courts with 1200 seats only so since my tickets are not close from the court on CC i wouldn't mind seeing him play there !
vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote