MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #25
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Hey.. if Marat could get this trophy I wouldn't care if it was Playboy bunnies giving it to him!
LMAO. Gawd, don't mention the bunnies BEFORE the tournie starts. It'll distract him from his tactics ... I expect him to give this his all. It's his last professional appearance ... awwww. Sniff. I'll buy him endless blondes (with furry slippers, if that's his preference ... still don't get it ...) after a good showing, and some lovely net play. (He was doing rather well in his execution of some volleying in St Petersburg, I WAS impressed. There was a particularly exquisite backhand volley ...).

MY fairy godmother, Aunty Denise, is going to Bercy. I have asked for photos of her with my Big Pixie. That will make me VERY, VERY happy.

Make sure it happens, Big Yin. Treat her well. She deserves it ...

FG
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote