MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2009, 01:29 AM   #1512
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath777 View Post
I'm feeling a touch sensitive tonight, so if you are about to leave, please do it quietly, so I don't think it's because of me
you ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Did you even watch the match Dani? Clement was playing out of his mind for most of that match, retrieving like crazy, serving big and taking his chances. He was an inspired man - he was even able to control his nerves at the end of the match. Sure Tsonga wasn't as good as he can be but he still served 27 aces and had so many forehand winners. The winners count must be above 50 for both.

Clement had lost about 10 first rounds this year consecutively; where he found the form to make a Stockholm QF and now an SF in Lyon I'll never now.
^

this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditherless View Post
I actually did watch it, and the errors from Clownga was embarassing. The last 3 points of the match were errors from that mug

It's a good win for Clement though.
sometimes I wonder if you watch the same matches that I do. Clement was playing as well as if not better than I've seen anyone in the top 15 play since the USO.

Not sticking round long need sleep but thought I'd drop in and say hi.