MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Piccies Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2009, 08:46 PM  
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Piccies Thread!!!

OMG!!!

Please stop posting pictures of Marat holding kids left and right! This gives me more dirty thoughts then any shirtless & booty profile photos and it will eventually compromise any salvation chances sinner my soul could have!

I mean look at him how gently he wraps his protective hand around that kid's waist! And how sweetly he downs his had to look at some other kid's horror-pink drawing! Insane!

As for the TV tennis interview or whatever that was...leave him alone about sitting with his legs wide opeeeeeeen!!! The boy said he wants as many kids as possible; therefore he must advertise the “infrastructure”! And by his tired face, methinks he also “sampled around” assiduously! Just a thought!
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote