MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Betfair tennis: bet on 2 players at the same time?

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2009, 08:47 AM   #5
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Betfair tennis: bet on 2 players at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YasmineBleeth View Post
For simple example both players would have to have odds at least @2.00 so you don't lose. But even if you somehow get that odds, the 5% commission that Betfair takes on your net winnings will screw your nice plan.

If i'm wrong please explain it to me, i really need some free cash these days
Betfair takes its commission, of 5% or lower, on your NET winnings in a market, not your gross winnings from a particular option.

Ie. you back 2 players at 2.10 for 100 euros each, your net profit is 10 euros, and your commission will be 0.5 euros (or lower).
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote