MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 43: São Paulo, Brazil [Winner: Thomaz Bellucci]

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #64
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 43: São Paulo, Brazil [Main Draw]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio_Brasil View Post
I was there but Capdeville's match went too fast I couldn't see any parts of it. If I had to guess I would say he won as he was hanging out there and he didn't seem angry, but really I have no clue about what happened in his match.

Demo wasn't feeling OK in the first set, the doc even took his pressure and frequency. In the second he started playing better and showed a lot of his serve and volley arsenal which is pretty good to see. Silva was too consistent though and took it in the end.

Machado vs Hocevar first set was pretty boring with short points and most of them being decided in unforced errors. The Portguese has a much better backhand than Hocevar and this makes the difference during the rallies. He was a set and break up but Hocevar was still fighting, he had 15-30 on Machado's service game when the rain suspended the match. I don't think we will have more tennis today, it's raining pretty strong here. Maybe if it stops right now we can have the night session, but I don't think so.
thanx a lot , buddy . . . . . .
Troicki Zimonjić
Lajović Ćirić
Milojević Janković

FITD Rank: 4 (High:1, as of 28th November, 2011)
FITD Race: 49 (High:1, as of 7th November, 2011)
TT Singles: 61 (High:60, as of 18th June, 2012) - SF: San Jose, QF: Acapulco
TT Doubles: 117 (High:110, as of 9th January, 2012) - SF: Doha (w/jmjhb)
FITD Titles: 2011 - US Open, Moscow
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote