MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #29
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
hey karin Not much, just anxiously waiting my teacher's reply to my email. I had a midterm this saturday, but I was spent the entire morning basically throwing up so I missed it, and I sent him an email explaining my situation, hoping I can take a makeup. He hasn't replied yet. I hope he says I can make it up, other wise I'll have to join the circus.
That sucks. These teachers can be so inconsiderate when it comes to just decently ANSWER the emails they get. I once had a likewise experience, not nice at all.

Quote:
oh yeah, going to saw 6 tonight.
Heee.... never knew you liked that kind of stuff... Have fun!

Quote:
how are you?
Good, procrastinating on my review writing right now, and the like. In other words: business as usual.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!