MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #4304
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
By the way Rosie, I was glad to see Janko into the final today !! He hit some great shots !! It's not so bad for a first final. Now, things are only going to get better for him. You'll see.

He declared that he became stronger, mentally, thanks to his coach. He said Misha was a good friend of his. I was moved by that. At the end of the match, he hugged me awww so nice. He's a great guy, he is.
Thanks Ted Yes - I thought the standard of tennis in the final was pretty good - considering both were nervous, especially Janko in the 1st set. Of course I wanted Janko to win, but I wasn't too disappointed because I like Misha too It's always hard to overcome your nerves in a final - especially your first ever main tour one, when you're playing the hometown boy with crowd support as Janko was.

So I thought he did really well considering. He's finished the year strongly though - after a poor start - so hopefully that will help him get into a good place in 2010. And - yes - he is a great guy - always been really charming and a perfect gentleman to me And I do believe he and Misha are friends as far as I know - I've seen them together at tournaments quite often, and Julia and Biljana seem to get one well too, which is nice to see It was great to see Marcos winning Stockholm too

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote