1) What caused you to join MTF?
I was a member of the now closed Marat Safin board - the guy from russia - and through that site, I found this one.. it had more people on it plus I could obviously discuss other players, so I decided to join
2) Which are your favorite tennis players and why do you like them?
Marat Safin - I love his game, I love his attitude (on and off court) and I love his looks
Baghdatis - I love his attitude - such a nice guy, plus it's a patriotic thing, with me being Greek
Djokovic - I think he's funny and his game is well rounded - I didn't like when his head got real big there for a while, but, he seems to have toned it down a bit
Fed - I'm not a huge Fed fan, but his game is undeniably just incredible to watch as a true fan of the sport
3) What are your 10 favorite songs?
Imagine - John Lennon
Indifference - Pearl Jam
Is It Any Wonder - Keane
Riders on the Storm - The Doors
Let Me Think About It - Ida Corr and Fedde Le Grand
One For My Baby - Frank Sinatra
Sing for Absolution - Muse
Sittin on the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
Talk Show Host - Radiohead
In the Waiting Line - Zero 7
4) What is your philosophy of life in general?
Treat people as you would like to be treated and expect nothing from anyone.
5) What are your best and worst traits?
Best - Extremely loyal
Worst - Insecurity
6) If you had to recommend a book(s) and a movie(s) to other people, which would they be?
The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice
The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella (hilarious book!)
7) What would you have written in your epitaph?
Here lives a good woman who lived her life without fear
8) Which other sports besides tennis are you a fan of?
New England Patriots Football, World Cup Soccer
9) What countries would you like to visit and why?
Spain - looks beautiful
Monaco - just love being around all that wealth
Austria - not sure why - it looks beautiful and I love Mozart
Russia - I've heard St. Petersberg is gorgeous and would love to see crazy Moscow
I would also like to see more of the countries I've already visited - France, Italy and Greece
10) If you had one piece of advice to give to others, what would it be?
Don't lose sight of your passions - if you do what you love, the money will follow.
11) Which are your favorite quotes?
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living" - Socrates
"My friend, there is nothing so sexy as a woman who is angry. Perhaps when she is even throwing things." - Marat Safin (in my signature)
"As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!" - Coco Chanel
12) What is that you most love and hate?
Love - my family
Hate - ignorance