MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In the Spotlight YOU! - 2013/2014 Edition - New questions! Post 59!

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2009, 06:29 PM   #24
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the Spotlight - You!

1) What caused you to join MTF?
- Google and the fact that they don't let you view attacthments when you aren't a member =p

2) Which are your favorite tennis players and why do you like them?
- Juan Carlos Ferrero - because he's nice and likes cars, and isn't showy
- Juan Martin del Potro - because he's emotional
- Andre Agassi - because he's bald
- Rafael Nadal - he seems more approachable than Roger and he plays left handed
- Marat Safin - because he's psycho

In all honesty I don't watch tennis just for the love of the game. I watch because the guys are cute. I love tennis, don't get me wrong, but I love playing tennis. ATP is my entertainment Except for Andre. I don't think he's cute

3) What are your 10 favorite songs?
1) All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
2) 4AM - Kaskade
3) Painted on my Heart - The Cult
4) Back ont the Road Again - REO Speedwagon
5) Fight the Good Fight - Triumph
6) Carry on my Wayward Son - Kansas
7) Be Mine - Kohomua
8) Starstruck - Lady Gaga
9) Absurd (Whitewash Edit) - Fluke
10) The Winner Takes it All - Meryl Streep (from Mamma Mia! soundtrack)

4) What is your philosophy of life in general?
- Life sucks and the world is not kind, but if you keep on fighting, you'll find places and people you feel safe with.

5) What are your best and worst traits?
Best - I'm very caring and considerate.
Worst - I'm a shopaholic and work too hard to please others.

6) If you had to reccomend a book(s) and a movie(s) to other people, which would they be?
Book - Pride and Prejudice
Movie - Fight Club or The Boondock Saints ... I can't decide.

7) What would you have written in your epitaph?
Here lies Mischa.Masha.Moo. Beloved daughter, sister, aunt, friend. She was fucking awesome.

"To write love on her arms"

8) Which other sports besides tennis are you a fan of?
Does drifting count? I like motorsport.

9) What countries would you like to visit and why?
Philippines - all of my mom's family is there and I've never met them
Spain - I fell in love with Spain from Chapter one in my beginning Spanish Class. And the tennis players are hot
Fiji - I think it's cool
Thailand - DhammaTiger makes it sound soooooo awesome. And I want to meet an elephant.
Italy - So I can eat real italian food.

10) If you had one piece of advice to give to others, what would it be?
Be brave and stand up for yourself, don't let anyone bring you down. Essentially, don't be like me.

11) Which are your favorite quotes?
"Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

"You can be gorgeous at 20, charming at 40, and irresistible for the rest of your life" - Coco Chanel

"Rocco: Fuckin'- What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...
[shouts]
Rocco: Fuck!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word. " Boondock Saints

12) What is that you most love and hate?
Love - my immediate family and some of my outside family, my subaru and my sunglasses, and ice cream. new tennis balls and freshly strung racquets.
Hate - bigots and inequality. flat tennis balls. when idiots are on the court fooling around or just sitting there because "they can"

was that the end?