MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2009, 01:24 AM   #12
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post

I can't imagine what the whole brigade of you will do to the organisers if he doesn't get a WC. actually, I can imagine it, and it won't be pretty.
Looks like this shouldn't be a problem:

From Kolya's Interview after his match with Marat in Moscow:
Quote:
- Nicholas, whether there has been important to you, that in Moscow you might spend his last match with Marat Safin?
— I do not know, maybe we'll meet again in Paris Bercy. He is going to have to play in St. Petersburg and Paris, under a contract with Adidas he must play at Bercy
Full presser here: http://translate.google.ru/translate...hl=ru&ie=UTF-8