MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Au revoir et Bercy...

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #9
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

omg the last thread by a woman who stood by his side long enough anyway is sad not only because we are saying goodbye to marat but we are also saying goodbye to this partenership I mean we cried we laughed together but now is almost over. and we will start with the promises that we will check around here once in a while....but this will be an empty place too not only the tennis courts without marat. so I want to say now I'm and I will be forever a safinholic and I'm proud to be part of this group of special people(cause u need to be special to love someone like Marat). sos to all and hopefully we will enjoy some more victories now in the end!!

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote