MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Get your flags, banners and pom poms ready!!! (The Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #596
country flag jaana

jaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond reputejaana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Get your flags, banners and pom poms ready!!! (The Cheering Thread)

I finally had a chance to actually see Zhenya play today, with it being an event that I could find a stream for and gosh he did so well!

(haven't followed him for a while, because tennis is my second favourite sport and I take vacations from it ever so often, but now I'm hooked again, which makes me a bit of a gloryhunter, but whatever)
anyway, see he's had some amazing results lately, which I missed of course, damn.
think what I love the most about Zhenya is that his tennis is so fun to watch, he just goes for the shots, no fear at all, even if they fly through the roof a few times during the match.
so, onto the bandwagon!

have you guys heard, btw, when Zhenya was leading 6-5 in the second set, someone from the crowd shouted "Zhenya, have mercy!" (in Russian of course)