MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do You Believe In A "God"?

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2009, 07:19 AM   #504
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
no need to take this personally, it's a discussion in good spirit (from my side at least), I'm not mad at you and I don't think you should be mad either, I also think I'm well educated thank you for your concern, but I don't need you to educate me.
It's not personal, Habib. It's just frustrating. I'm pretty much a veteran when it comes to these religious discussions and I hear the same arguments over and over. When you're not discussing religion, you're a sound guy. When you start talking about religion, though, I just want beat you over the head with a science textbook.