MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Igor at Kremlin Cup

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2009, 06:04 AM   #49
country flag Nikkie
yay.

Nikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Igor at Kremlin Cup

He played much better than he had been recently.. so thats good I guess. I stayed up for the whole match he fell over and hurt his arm and got a few scratches on his legs at the end of the third set while reaching for a ball, was an amazing point though

Little thing he said from the KC site

Quote:
Igor Andreev: “I lacked confidence” 20.10.2009

The 4th seed of the Kremlin Cup-2009 Igor Andreev succumbed to the American Robby Ginepri 3/6, 7/6(9), 6/7(1) in the 1st round match. “At the beginning of the match I lacked confidence, the 2nd set I played better. In the 3rd set I played not well in the key point when I was 2-0 up and could make another break”, - commented Igor on the match. – If I would estimate the play of the last months then this is one of my best matches. As a whole I’m satisfied with my play today for 80%”.