MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2009, 02:18 AM   #4296
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

...Dyscalculia? Maybe I do have it but only the number switching and difficulty with clocks and left versus right. I like math way more than statistics though! I figure if I have the theory 100%, then I won't get graded TOO badly for a minor error like that in math. Statistics isn't difficult-realizing I put 2 instead of 5 is!
Camilia- I'm a undergrad Genetics student (hopefully medical geneticist one day!) but I'm required to take a basic Statistics class. The material is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Although my lab t.a. is very funny and makes it bearable. My lecture professor unfortunately moves through the material slower than diamond decomposition!

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all

Last edited by jhappy : 10-16-2009 at 02:30 AM.
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote