MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #4294
country flag camilia

camilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
That makes me very happy, hun (you do understand that i had to edit them a bit, due to the stupid smiley limit here, don't you ) ... Am btw still waiting for that email you pwomised , but me is a patient girl

Awww, Poor Teddie and his students , don't you just love them (the kids, Ted, not you )

j/k

But, uhm... rosie ... like you already said, stick to your original one

Good to hear you're still alive and ur ghost isn't writing here (forgive me for my "humour", but am in a bit of a lame mood atm) ... RU a teacher too btw??
You are forgiven and yes I'm a teacher. What about you? I mean what do you do in life?
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote