MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2009, 03:23 PM   #4293
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
Did something very stupid today... did my statistics homework and thought I'd done everything correctly. Nope. I switched every 2 for 5 and 6 for 9, vice versa. So my professor made an example of me in front of 100 people. Way to boost my self-esteem! I wonder if there's a such thing as numerical dyslexia- cause I'm a textbook case of that!
hi!&ouch!
that story made me want to post...normally I only lurk;
actually there is sthg called "dyscalculia" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyscalculia ) but sometimes it's basically bout daydreaming/tiredness/etc. cheer up and don't worry, most important is that in fact you DO know how to cope with statistics - which is a rare gift
takuma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote