MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2009, 01:37 AM   #4292
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

Nice, Ted, nice! Others may roll their eyes but hey, why not pat ourselves on the back?!

How's you all?

-Did something very stupid today... did my statistics homework and thought I'd done everything correctly. Nope. I switched every 2 for 5 and 6 for 9, vice versa. So my professor made an example of me in front of 100 people. Way to boost my self-esteem! I wonder if there's a such thing as numerical dyslexia- cause I'm a textbook case of that!

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote