MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Chat Thread: Part 2

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2009, 01:35 AM   #159
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's a St. Bernard. You are not fat. Lovely mountain there.

That looks like a small glacier.

on the left of the picture or left of you?

Probably the MTF servers for pictures where having a fit.
its a bit too skinny for a St. Bernard Oh god, the guide said this is a very big and famous "Aletsch Glacier", so you can see, we were being cheated, the glacier is not big

she is the one in red, posing with her arm on the wrist, she posed normally in this photo, while in many photos, she posed with strange poses like 陳寶珠

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote