MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ .o.O.° . Misha's Army of Fans Chat Thread . °.O.o.~

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #32
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: °° Mishafans Chat Thread °°

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasKiefer44 View Post
Can anyone steer me to Misha info? I don't know much about him other than the ATP stats. I was wondering about him - his life - what he is like. All that kind of stuff. He seems like such a cool person. I haven't found much to read about him to see his personality. The thread above says he is going to be a father in December - wow I didn't know that. Any help or info would be cool. Thanks. Oh, and he looks awesome in Japan this week! I hope he takes that title.
Unfortunately he didn't take the title, but he's truly returning to his former top form, which is good. I'm looking forward to a great Australian Open.
Otherwise, you have to know that Misha is pretty discreet, he doesn't like the spotlight too much. He's a very natural guy, very nice, and speaks English with a pronounced russian accent. He lost his father when he was younger in tough circumstances. But life goes on and he is to be a father himself now. He's very loyal to russia and to moscow (he's one of those who played the most matches in Davis Cup) and likes to keep it simple.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote