MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In the Spotlight YOU! - 2013/2014 Edition - New questions! Post 59!

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2009, 01:36 PM   #20
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the Spotlight - You!

1) What caused you to join MTF?

Friend have sent me link since I'd been supermod on some big ex yu (www.exyuteam.org) forum (mostly satellite/software) but followed sports. My nick Manon is still there.

2) Which are your favorite tennis players and why do you like them?

Novak, Verdasko, Gonzalez, Roddick...(like their tennis) but I've started to follow tennis in early '80es coz of McEnroe, Lendl, later Becker, Agassi and, above all, for me the best player ever > Stefan Edberg.

3) What are your 10 favorite songs?

Nick Cave - 'I had a dream, Joe'
Leonard Cohen - 'Everybody knows'
Tish Hinijosa - 'Cambio'
Cult, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Joy Division, Dinosaur Jr. Hüsker Dü - all from them.
Muse - 'Plug in baby'

Mozart - Requiem and simphony No. 36

4) What is your philosophy of life in general?

Shit happens.

5) What are your best and worst traits?

I'm a good friend.
I'm not a good Manon's friend.

6) If you had to reccomend a book(s) and a movie(s) to other people, which would they be?

Book > Knut Hamsun - 'Growth of the Soil'
Movie > 'Big Blue'

7) What would you have written in your epitaph?

'Nosce te Ipsum'

8) Which other sports besides tennis are you a fan of?

Tennis is not my first and the only. In important order:
1. Biathlon
2. Football
3. Waterpolo
4. Tennis
5. Formula 1

9) What countries would you like to visit and why?

Ireland (Bray). Basque cities, Australia (Perth). Reason > friends, culture, views...

10) If you had one piece of advice to give to others, what would it be?

-----------------------

11) Which are your favorite quotes?

'Nosce Te Ipsum'

12) What is that you most love and hate?

Hate > all 'I know all and the best of all' people whatever topic is. So a few very strong contenders here on MTF. I hate techno, trance, dance...'music'.

Love > when I'm in love, my job, my son, best friend Larah, sister, certain people, a few cities...